From: Juha Pajunen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 11:57 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] Difference between DRC-report and PCB Information

Hi,

Protel99SE + SP6 and W2K. DRC-report says that I have 12 violations
in my design and Reports->Board Information says that I have 15 DRC
Violations,
how that can be possible? I have manually checked all violations that have
marked
as green and there is 12 of them.(Short Circuit between Area Fill and Pad)
Can anyone tell me should I worry about this and why there is difference
between
those two reports?

*investigation*

"I figured out" how Reports->Board Information counts it's value, it counts
all
green "primitives" together, sum = 15, when I count those green "areas" I
can
get only 14??? Am I missing something or what...?

Sincerely,
Juha Pajunen, Hw Engineer