Yep - same here. I'm wondering if this Listserv is open to
allowing a request for all of the members' email addresses subscribed to
it? It's a feature the administrator can turn off, and is generally
recommended to be disabled these days with spam-mailers abounding. We had
this same sort of problem on another mailing list I'm subscribed to.

         It seems like one of the first useful pieces of spammail, though,
that I've received - if their prices are indeed lower for producing PCBs
*and* they're a legitimate company, I can at very least use it to leverage
against my normal board house's 'Lowest-Price' guarantee. :>

-- Matt