the bd i did recently which raised this topic had 30+ of such items
i put them on a separate sheet which was part of the project so at least
you don't have to look at them, but they will netlist

make the part field blank and uncheck 'include blank part fields' and
they won't go in the BOM

in the schematic paste array made life easier to put down a bunch of
them and automatically sequence the designators

Dennis Saputelli