On 10:31 PM 4/03/2002 +0100, Klaus Hiltrop said:
>Hi,
>

>Protel 99 SE PCB: does anybody know how to change the color of the
>ratsnest? Also a patch is acceptable to me.
>
>Thank you.
>

>Klaus Hiltrop
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Klaus,

Set the Design Explorer pane to show nets, click on any net and then click
the edit button.  You can then select the net colour and apply it
globally.  At least I think that is it (from memory) - I can't test it I am
recovering from a major hard disk crash that has shown some flaws in our
backup strategy :-(.  I have not got around to re-installing P99SE yet.

The colour setting in the Layer Colour dialog will not change the net
colour of existing nets - maybe it changes the net colour of new nets?  I
have never bothered investigating this but I think there has been
discussion of this in the dim distant past.

Ian Wilson