Have you tried the "Insert object" (in Word)?

You should be able to do a shift-printscreen,  Then open MS-Paint, do an edit-paste,
and then save as a bmp.  You should then be able to insert the bmp
into word (or Wordpad) using "Insert Object".

I have done this with other things,  but I haven't done much with sim
yet...

---Phil