On 10:58 AM 6/03/2002 +0100, Jean-Christophe Meylan said:

>I'm not sure to right understand: do you explain that you could
>distribute a simplified version of your add-on server? I don't need the
>polygons, only the ability to flip components, tracks, pads and
>multilayer vias.

Yes - a simplified version could be created but does not exist. :-(

><..snip..>
>About the problem of interest, I think people search for add-ons only
>when they need them (like myself...), so it's difficult to quickly
>answer to a query "are you interested...". It would be perhaps good to
>create a web-page about add-on projects,

There is no centralized link to add-ons - Protel have a page of links but
they do not include all the little free add-ons. There are a quite a
few  add-ons in quite a few odd places.  A web-page linking to all of them
would be good.

>not only ask people on the
>forum (unfortunately I don't have time to read all the messages, and if
>I had I would spend much because it's not my mother's language...)

Jean-Christophe, your english is much better than my french.  I can
understand you not reading all the posts; dealing in languages that you are
not able to think in is very tiring.

I am sorry that there is no simple answer to your query.

Ian Wilson