On 09:08 PM 7/03/2002 +0100, Peder K. Hellegaard said:

>Working as a designbureu using Protel I need a server/addon/tool that can
>place all components in a PCB library on a number of pcb sheets for
>subsequently printing. Preferbly with an option of automatically indicating
>the pinnumbers next to the pads and a list with the holesizes used.
>
>Anybody who knows of such software ?
>

>Peder

Peder,

I do not know of a server that will do *all* you want but there is a method
of placing all components onto a PCB.

You can select multiple components at a time in the Library Browse Design
Explorer window and then place all the selected parts.  Use the normal
Ctrl-Click and Shift-Click to build your selection.  There is a Protel KB
article on this, just search for something like "place all footprints".

There is a library viewer server from Premier EDA
http://www.eda.co.uk/premdwn.htm  that may help you in some fashion (I have
not used it).

As for the hole sizes and pin numbers - that would be a nice touch.  You
can get the component report from the PCB library but I am not sure what it
lists.

Ian