From: Joe McCauley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Protel EDA Forum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 7:22 AM
Subject: [PEDA] Protel gerber import???

I'm trying to import gerber files which were created using the gerber export
function in Camtastic.
It works after a fashion when I delete the first 3 lines of the produced
gerber file (they appear to be comments)
The problem is that the import is incomplete with a lot of track segments
missing. Can anyone offer any suggestions?
I am in the process of  modifing some really old designs and would rather
not re-do them in the old cad package.

Thanks,

Joe