I've just managed to get a PCB created under Protel and I'm struggling to get
the gerber output to match what's on the Protel screen. I've got several
components (that I've created myself) which use very small rectangular pads and
I've used these components at several angles all over the PCB. When I produce
the gerber, all the corners of the pads are rounded off, though on the screen
they are square. I've had to keep the pad sizes very tight and I don't want the
resist etc to encroach under the pad. So my question is how can I get the
corners to be square? I can't afford to increase the pad sizes to accomodate
for the rounding.

The PCB itself is a horribly dense radial PCB - probably not the best thing to
start learning a package with, but this was part of the reason for moving to
Protel in the first place.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kiernan Fitzpatrick

Join IrishCircle - IrishAbroad's premium service
http://www.irishabroad.com/circle/