It took a while until I realized that JP1_? doesn't make unique 
identifiers when annotating. Strange, I got JP1_1 .. JP1_4 twice.
While the schematic lists them twice in the component list, the 
pcbeditor does not.

The pcbeditor got the habit of interrupting 'place track'.
Meaning 'pt' & leftmouse start a track, then a timer or something 
simulate the first mouseclick, and the track has a bend without
my intention. deleting and restarting the track usually helps but
is annoying.

The update design has spurious errors. It may happen that changing
a string ( 10k to 100k) in the schematic, leads to a hole bunch
of actions during update design. Quite often remove a connection
and redo the same connection. This appears to be some propagated 
errors. The probability is higher on reworked designs.


Rene
-- 
Ing.Buero R.Tschaggelar - http://www.ibrtses.com

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* To post a message: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*
* To leave this list visit:
* http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/leave.html
*
* Contact the list manager:
* mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*
* Forum Guidelines Rules:
* http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/forumrules.html
*
* Browse or Search previous postings:
* http://www.mail-archive.com/proteledaforum@techservinc.com
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Reply via email to