I'm still on my first PCB under P99SE. I need to add quite a few extra routes,
but the PCB is really dense. Can I route these on the InternalPlane layers?
Should I have used Polygon pours on ordinary layers instead? If I am allowed to
use the plane layers, then how can I tell whether I'm going to isolate some
connections from others and how can I clean up where the trace ploughing would
leave nasty slices / lost copper? Also on plane layers can I pull the plane
completely away from a particular area? And finally, if I use a polygon on a
normal layer, then how do I create the thermal reliefs?

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks in advance.

Kiernan Fitzpatrick

Join IrishCircle - IrishAbroad's premium service
http://www.irishabroad.com/circle/