I hate to bring it up, but has anyone heard anything about the Tasking
tools yet? (Apart from the "getting it ready to run under the Protel
licence" mechanism)

I made (the mistake?) of buying third party code designed for the
Tasking toolset, and I'd love to start using it...

Till later,
Scott.
`,,`,,`
    Scott May.
    Hydrographic Support
    1345 Ipswich Road
    Rocklea.

    Ph  +617 3892 5610
    Fax +617 3848 5191
    Mob 0417 195 018

`,,`,,`

and/or publication of this e-mail message is prohibited.

computer system network.