Hi Ian and others:

At the moment it's a once-off thing, but it's something that I'm planning to
do more often as time goes on. I really need to get this documentation in
order; the easier it is to do it on a regular basis the more likely it is to
be done on a regular basis ;-). I already have setup a system that can
generate pdf's from a whole bunch of text files, BOM's, Word files and ps
files, it's just a hassle getting the pcb and sch files into ps. It's easy
enough to do, but tedious for hundreds of pcb's/schematics.

Cheers,
Matthew van de Werken
Electronics Engineer
CSIRO Exploration & Mining - Gravity Group
1 Technology Court - Pullenvale - Qld - 4069
ph:  (07) 3327 4685     fax:  (07) 3327 4455