On 08:08 PM 3/22/2002 -0800, Tony Karavidas wrote:
>That's a good question. I would bet Protel has something that reads DDBs and
>puts all the files in a directory. Maybe someone there would like to chime
>in???

As I remember from the early description of Phoenix's expected file storage systems,
(thru some sort of quasi-official release) the current "Access" and "Windows" ddb file
systems will be supported, as well as an amazing "new" type of file storage (my guess:
traditional file storage=amazing new storage) That is...If my memory serves me
correctly, Altium stated that both of the ddb systems would be preserved. I do not
remember where I read it, but I expect others have received the pre-release tags from
Protel/Altium for some time, and anyone who's really alarmed at the possibility (not
me) could do a search within the forum and/or their other mailboxes for
confirmation/denial, or in lieu of that, contact Protel directly for more info.

aj