From: Darren Moore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 6:57 PM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: [PEDA] Protel DXP 'no hurry'

I called and emailed Protel last week to see if I could
get any info as to when the new product will be available.

On the phone I was told that they *will* beta test before
release and that it would be released before the end of
JUNE, I assume they where referring to the June of this
year :). The person I talked to had no info about the new
product and had not seen it, they where not even sure if
it was to be on show at PCB West. At least it is being
shown, in what ever state it is in.

And this is the reply to my email...

****

There have been no release dates given for Protel DXP as yet.
We do expect it before June 2002 though.

The upgrade price has yet to be set, however it will most
probably be around the $2195 mark (this is a guess on our part).

****

So it looks like we are not going to see it for a while yet.

Still waiting.
Darren Moore