If you don't mind I could use those focusing files, thanks.

Jerry Gierach
PCB Design Tech
Electro-Pro, Inc.
W66 N205 Commerce Court
P.O. Box 409
Cedarburg, Wi. 53012
Phone: 262-376-4574
Fax: 262-376-4575

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * To post a message: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] * * To leave this list visit: * http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/leave.html * * Contact the list manager: * mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] * * Forum Guidelines Rules: * http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/forumrules.html * * Browse or Search previous postings: * http://www.mail-archive.com/proteledaforum@techservinc.com * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *