I have a old file that I am trying to generate gerber files on. I
can not seem to get the .legend to work. I have confirmed I can not view it
when I generate the gerber files or when I do a print preview.
        This is what I have done already repair the data base, repair
Protel, checked that all the drill holes are really holes, confirmed that
the .legend is really there, and tried it on another data base. The only
thing I have not tried is to completely remove Protel and re install it. Has
anyone else had the displeasure of having this happen to them?

Thank you,

Ted Tontis C.I.D.
Engage Networks, Inc.
1320 N. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
River Level
Milwaukee, WI 53212
PH 414-918-4267
FX 414-273-7601