> I know that you can put lines over pin names on schematic symbols to
denote
> an inverted signal. Can this be done on PCB part types & text strings?
>
> Sean James

In short, no. The feature provided in the Schematic editor has presumably
been provided for use with physical printouts (though, somewhat ironically,
this aspect is not without problems).

I can see some merit in Net identification (for pads and vias) being
displayed in a similar manner in PCB files, but speaking personally, I would
not place a high premium on having that feature implemented.

Again speaking personally, I don't see much merit in being able to place
overbars on general text string objects in PCB files. That said, I concur
that others might see things differently in that regard.

Regards,
Geoff Harland.
E-Mail Disclaimer