After a big crash a had to reinstall my whole system from scratch (fdisk
...).

running Win98SE & P99SE Sp6 i did a reinstall of the P99SE install cd
including SP2 and installed SP6 directly. now when i try to use in pcb mode
under Tools -> LayerStackUpLegend i can draw the outline, but all that will
be drawn is the outline, the top line "Layer Stack Up Detail for :
pcbfile.pcb" everything else under this is empty, all i get is a list of
included Layers but no informations about them. even the titel block is
empty.

This has worked before the big crash. (thanks Linuxs all important data is
on a raid 5 array)
i have tried to use the server default settings (big down arrow in menuebar
...) but i cant get this server working again. well just a side info, my pc
was the only installation here where this server has worked as it should.

So what is different from the other pcs and my installation now ? before the
reinstalltion this pc as run through all service packe and has seen the
layerstaupanalyzer as it was in beta state before sp6 came out.

Does anybody know how to get this server working again ? any changes in the
ini files ? i need this server.

Thanks in advance.

Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Michael Schmitt
Baumer Ident GmbH