----- Original Message -----

From:"Embedded Matt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To:"Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject:Re: [PEDA] Align components with rotated components

Date:Mon, 8 Apr 2002 21:12:45 +0800

I find that if Align Top (by clicking "Align Tops of selected components "icon in
Component Placement toolbar )0805 footprint components will get Incorrect result but
by clcking the

Tools->Auto Placement->Align...Menu  and selecting "Align Top" radio in the Align
Compoents dialog will get correct result.

                 (http://mail.sina.com.cn)
                                               (http://classad.sina.com.cn/2shou/)