Regardless of ERCs or not, a netlist generated by Protel SHOULD NOT crash
Protel. Period!

I'd say if this 'crash' occurs on more than one machine, then it probably is
a bug. If it only happens on his machine, it might be something goofy with
his setup (bad bits on the hard disk, EXE tweek, etc)

It should go to Protel for eval.

Tony