Michael,
        there is a little trick that I have used once and a while when
necessary. Warning, it is not without some perils of it's own though.
        You can change your general Board - Board and Different Nets
clearance rule to one for All Nets - All Nets, and Different Nets. The
danger comes into play when you may possibly have conductive copper which
does not have a net name but does carry an electrical signal, because of
course that copper may short to another net and not give a warning.

        Use my suggestion at your own peril, it does have it's uses though.
What you can do is to add my rule and then you can check and uncheck the
rule and it's default alternate as needed.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Visit us at Booth 2G2-09 at CommunicAsia 2002 in Singapore June 18-21.