Mira,
        this is starting to get a little bit too much. It seems as though
you are looking for an online tutor. Do you not have a manual? Or a
downloaded PDF manual from the Protel website? I know it is not the best
manual and some minor things are outright incorrect but it does cover all
the basics and that is all that we have been covering thus far. Although the
netlisting section is weak on detailed information about conventions.

        For your immediate enquiry. In schematic press "s" (select). To
select the whole net, choose net. To select all points connected to an
initial point, select connection (note: may not include all the net only the
parts with a connection to the piece selected). Click on the net of
interest.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Visit us at Booth 2G2-09 at CommunicAsia 2002 in Singapore June 18-21.