Under schematic Preferences / Graphical Editing tab there is a checkbox
labeled "single '/' negation".  This sets whether the / acts on the
following character or all following characters.

FWIW: Using this feature makes for some messy looking names in the netlist
(not a big deal, I know).  I tend to use a "#" at the end of the net name
(ala PCI standard) to indicate an active low signal.

Regards,

Cliff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliff Gerhard, P.E.