Yuriy,
        with all respect, you are comparing two vastly differing systems and
not the validity of the comments that I made. I used Accel EDA for a few
years so I have seen some of the issues that you speak of.

        Like trying to manually swap designators on a couple of schematic
symbols, going through differing intermediate designators and several extra
steps to accomplish such a simple task as swapping designators R13 & R14.
Crazy, talk about crazy! Probably, well actually for damn sure, it doesn't
understand my design intent and therefore why should it second guess me on
designators?

        Placing the net label, in Protel there is no pre-assigned net name
unless it is a power symbol connected net or it has a previously assigned
net label netname. So what would normally be assigned when you connect the
net label? Blank? And how would you then change it? Is it a net label or a
net leech?

Using multiple net labels on a single net. Since the dawn of EDA time the
grandfather of EDA schematic entry, OrCAD, has/had allowed for entry of
multiple net names on a single net. This pre-dates any other tool that still
exist out there.

What is this the invasion of the PCAD gang? You know what, we are here to
help if you need help. We would appreciate it if you could read the manuals
first and try the tutorials. If you want to fight about the symantics of the
tool operation call Protel. We all know where that will get you, very
frustrated because they really couldn't care.

        This is so funny, me a Protel mouth piece! What is this world coming
to? I just can't stop snickering at the thought.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Visit us at Booth 2G2-09 at CommunicAsia 2002 in Singapore June 18-21.