Mira,
        just in case you haven't found the answer to your question below,
the answer is C2! It will re-use vacant designators first, unlike some other
systems which just keep running up those designator numbers.
        I don't remember how Accel handled that instance, I believe that it
just kept running up through the designators if I remember right. Seems to
me that is why I wanted to change designators manually so many times and
would get a couple mixed up and then go through the renaming round-about to
get them right.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Visit us at Booth 2G2-09 at CommunicAsia 2002 in Singapore June 18-21.