On 09:34 AM 30/04/2002 +1000, Linden Doyle said:
>Hi All,
>
>A quick question on customising toolbars....
>
>I want to generate a buttons that allow me to change a track layer with a
>single click.
>In particular, click the button then click a track (or tracks) and have
>the layer change to Top Layer, for example. Another button would force a
>change to Bottom Layer.
>
>I am comfortable with the whole customisation process but the problem I
>have run up against is the lack of documentation.
>
>Does anyone know the parameters required for PCB:ChangeObject to specify a
>layer? I've tried Layer=TopLayer to no avail. The Info button is no help -
>no parameters listed.

Then probably no parameters are accepted - PCB:ChangeObject may only open
the relevant dialog (depending on the object).  Actually - the process does
accept a parameter but only allowing you to restrict what object is
changed.  Looks like the dialog will be popped up.  So this is not really
useful for you.

I do not think that there is a parametized process that will allow this
operation.  A server could do it of course.

Ian Wilson