Brad,

Thank you so much.
You are my walking tutorial but if I stay a bit more
here, we'll have to think about having a breakfast.

> I had even
> suggested the Accel view
> window as a nice feature for mirroring bottom
> assembly drawings. There is
> also word of integrated libraries with Phoenix, I
> only hope it is better
> then Accel EDA had implemented a few years ago. What
> a pain to generate
> fully functional symbols and land patterns. All
> while viewing little tiny
> windows with a bunch of columns/fields stuffed
> around them.

You are right, Brad. There are some very nice features
in PCAD2k1. You can flip the component but you can
flip (mirror) the whole PCB together with the routing.

There is also a Doc tool menu to place a detail view
of each layer, could be scaled or mirrored. I like the
idea of integrated library. Cadstar is better than
PCAD in this manner.
It would be very good if Altium could implement these
features in Phoenix. Sooner or later both Protel and
PCAD will be merged.

OK. Good night.
See you tomorrow.

Mira