From: Linden Doyle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 30 April 2002 09:04
To: PEDA
Subject: [PEDA] Customisation Help Please...

Hi All,

A quick question on customising toolbars....

I want to generate a buttons that allow me to change a track layer with a
single click.
In particular, click the button then click a track (or tracks) and have the
layer change to Top Layer, for example. Another button would force a change
to Bottom Layer.

I am comfortable with the whole customisation process but the problem I have
run up against is the lack of documentation.

Does anyone know the parameters required for PCB:ChangeObject to specify a
layer? I've tried Layer=TopLayer to no avail. The Info button is no help -
no parameters listed.

Thanks,

LINDEN DOYLE
Product Development Engineer