> Is there a recommended software that does backup based on disk copy
> operations, no need for zipping. I hate tapes, they are no up to
> the job. The software should find the differences. Meaning find
> changed files.

Rene,

I have attached a zip drive to every computer I use.  They are cheap, 100-
150 US.    I back every file I worked on, libs, ddbs, docs. everything at
the end of the day.   I have had several drives crash over the past few
years.  The only data I lost was the first time, after that I learned my
lesson.  Back up every day.    Three times a year I archive all my files
onto a CD for permanent file keeping.

Mike Reagan
EDSI
Frederick MD