i just got a tape drive IDE internal
b4 you trash tape this one is pretty cool
IDE 30/60gig
Tapeware software runs in background and makes an incremental b/u every
night unattended
every version of every file is on there and it is very fast
pretty easy to retrieve

with the hard drive method its hard to get all the old versions
sometimes the older backup is the better one

in pc mag a columnist recommends the new USB external hard drives
about $250 for 20+G
hard to beat

using a second internal hard drive on the same box is not a great idea
i've seen more than one total box meltdown take out both drives

Dennis Saputelli