From:   David VanHorn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   4. maj 2002 19:58
To:     Protel EDA Forum
Subject:        [PEDA] Pro-engineer

I am considering Protel for purchase, but I'm having trouble getting a
definitive answer to this:

Can I import data from Pro-Engineer, to tell me board outlines, and clear
space around the board (in three dimensions), and can I place components,
then export that data to pro-e so that my mech guy can bless it for
clearances?