Anyone seen this one before?
CLIENT99SE caused an invalid page fault in module <unknown> at 0000:01000001.

This occurs as soon as I attempt to open any (of several) schematic
documents.  The last few things I did before things got strange were:

- Printed the schematic to .PDF
- Did a "save as" of 2 schematic sheets in Orcad format.
- updated my e-mail client. (not sure that this is related,  can't
remember sequence of install vs 1st problem occurrence)

I thought at first it was attempting to re-open my Protel .DDB as an Orcad
.DSN file.  In fact,  the File Open dialog box said Orcad for the file
type,  even though the file being opened was a .DDB.
I edited CLIENT99SE.ini (11K)to change the default back to "Design files (*.Ddb)"
which fixed the dialog box,  but it still won't load a schematic.

Trying to avoid the re-install it seems to probably need....maybe the
printer got "confused" by the .pdf distiller?  Looking into that next.

Tried the KB for "CLIENT99SE caused an invalid page fault in" didn't
see anything.

PCB documents seem to be ok.  Running 99SE, SP6, Win98.

Thanks in advance for any leads to the problem,
---Phil