Phillip,
        I would hazard a guess based upon your comments below. This sounds
like it is the good old invalid printer bug. Since you did the PDF prints,
is that printer module/driver still loaded/valid? If it is not then you will
get an error everytime you try and open that DDB. Try opening a different
DDB from several days ago, it will probably open just fine if my guess is
correct.
        I haven't had this problem for a long time and I can't remember how
exactly to get around the problem by resetting the printer within the
problem DDB. I believe that the easiest manner is to open another DDB and
set the printer to a valid printer. Then you can open the effected DDB.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Visit us at Booth 2G2-09 at CommunicAsia 2002 in Singapore June 18-21.

<SNIP>