I put a (Zipped) copy of the DDB/lib that seemed to be causing my invalid page
fault problem with Client99SE up on my web space.

Anyone who would like to be a 2nd source,  and confirm the problem?
You (and Altium,  if it verifies as a real problem) can find a copy
of it here:
http://home.capecod.net/~pstevens/Crashes_Client_Page_Fault.zip

I get the problem as soon as it is added to the list of
libraries in use.
---Phil

BG> This is something which you may be able to e-mail the bad library to Altium, &
they should be able to fix, or patch Protel so that
BG> is will not bug like this again.  They probably will also be able to repair the
library, unless Altium has no interest in such
BG> uncovered bugs.

BG> Brian Guralnick

at 0000:01000001.