Ian,

I use S-A and everything is selected. No hidden
layers.
Even though the strings on all layers could not be
deleted.
The strings are definitely selected and could be
moved.
E-D doesn't work. S-A selects everything. I checked
this on all layers. E-L clears the selection but in
fact it's still there after I refresh.
All these strings used to be text dimensions, board
layer names (free text), and text in the drill charts.
All selected primitives could be deleted but the text
- not.
These strings could be selected as "free primitives"
as well. So, I presume they are free, unlocked.

I just can't get rid of them.

Mira

http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/forumrules.html

http://www.mail-archive.com/proteledaforum@techservinc.com