We did a heap of them for a while for use in LED  traffic lights. The
circular profile was a series of small segments of track which had been
generated by rotating a single track segment in an array placement.

Folk law suggests avoiding the use of arcs for edges ( can't remember why
anymore, just don't use them ;-) An earlier version also used rotated
strings of leds as well.

Unfortunately one of the big guys started selling units which were hand
assembled in a 3rd world country with twisted LED legs ( no PCB at all ).
The price was below what was sustainable for us so we got out.

Cheers

Don