From: Bagotronix Tech Support [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 6:28 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] round PCB?

Hello, all:

A customer asked us to design a round (circular) PCB for them.  We have
never designed a round PCB before.  Any special Protel techniques, tips, or
gotchas we should know about before starting?  It is not a high-tech board,
single sided only, TH for wave solder assembly, to be manually routed.  In
fact, net-connected polygons or fills will be used for most of the board
copper area, due to heat dissipation requirements.

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.
website:  www.bagotronix.com