Ivan,

        here my comment from the other side of the ozean. I do round PCB near only. The
only thing I figured out to do is to set the keepout as a polyline. For the
circums where unchecked in DRC in Protel3.0 where I started to use Protel. As
far as my memory is correct.
        Protel handles arcs better then any other Eda-tool whe tested when changing to
Protel.

Best Regards,

Waldemar Kulajew