To all,

I have found with Protel that often features I am looking for are hidden
just under the surface. However, this time I have a question.

I manually route my designs and it begs to ask, if a tool bars can be added
for the size of traces, the size of a via etc. The old double click to
correct for this stuff is a drag. I am familiar with the rules list. I have
also done some custom configurations. However, today, when defining a rule
for a default via size, Protel did not pick it up. I think this rule is
exclusively set uniquely for the auto router ? Dunno....

Since there are a few of those out there that have written Clients, it make
me wonder if such a beast exists, but not stock trade with Protel. Thanks in
advance for any help.

Fabe

Fabian Hartery
Research Engineer