From: Shahab Sanjari [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 7:38 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] New Netlisting Problem

Dear List members,

Today the "load nets" function of my Protel99SE(SP6)'s PCB Editor failed
to function.And now the sweet story:

After a small change in the schematic editor, R23 has pin one to VCC and
the other to an IC.
The net list generator generates the exact connections naturally because
the schematic component for the risistor is correctly set in the
library;
the footprint is also set.

When updating from the PCB, Protel understands that it must connect pin
1 to VCC and the other the the IC. I see no errors so I click "Execute".
Everything goes fine.

BUT!! pin 1 is still NOT connected to VCC. Even it is not present in the
Netlist Manager.
I did it again, even I used the Synchronizer many times, it didn't help.
I deleted the resistor from the PCB, now the net loader understands that
it must add R23 to the PCB and connect both its pins to VCC and the IC
respectively. But it DOESN'T!! the new R23 is there with only one pin
connected, and the macro appears again in the net loader's window.

Nevertheless, one can work on the netlist manager to modify each
problematic
net, but this might not be much effective in large numbers of them as in
my case.

Would anyone kindly help me with this problem?

Thanks,
Shahab

Lipowsky Industrie-Elektronik GmbH