I would guess it's a new tool set that created it. I saw it at the PCB show
a while back, and it looks really different. I'm talking about the icons and
other little things that seem to be signature of various packages. I used to
remember spotting Borland C stuff from their graphics library elements. It
looked very different from MS stuff.

Of course I could be totally wrong...

Tony