No the couple of components I checked were all ok.
But all actual libs I use were converted from Autotrax via PCB 2.5 to
P99SEsp6.
If Suresh does encounter problems getting his libraries into P99, I am happy
to offer him to convert his libraries via PCB 2.5 if possible.

Ben Uijtenhaak
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gatsometer BV
P.O. Box 4959