Hello all,

I am new to PCB designing and Protel (99 SE with SP 6)...  I have just
started on the training manuals of protel. I am getting the grasp of it but
what i have noticed during this period is that i lack the basic cycle flow
involved in PCB designing so please could some one guide me in this? The
cycles that are involved in PCB designing from conceptual to the realization
of PCB (as a material thing)... Please use simple terminologies or try to
explain them as I said that I am new to it and words even like footprints
dont make sense to me right now :(

Thanx,
Waheed Bajwa