There is a free bmp to protel converter in the filespace for
[EMAIL PROTECTED] To access it, one must be registered with
yahoo as a member of the mailing list. There is another converter from a
designer in New Zealand: -- from a 1999 post by Harry Selfridge. I don't
know if Mr. Velthuizen is still charging for the program....