At 04:29 PM 5/23/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>I fixed the TO3 by assigning only one pad as pin 3. Will multiple pins
>with one pin number work?

Yes. Fully with Schematic/Update PCB, and with a known bug which is
harmless once you know what it is with Netlist Load.

>I have not had a problem with Netlist Load as I force it to browse for the
>Netlist File not using the
>netlist it shows. The same bug is in AutoCAD 2000 for inserting a block
>...the block does not get updated
>unless you force it to browse for the file. I think its a Windows type of
>bug. Am I wrong about this?

This is not related.

>I will try to remember to use the Update PCB. Must I make sure the Rooms
>crap is turned off??

Yes. And if it loads rooms because you forget, it is fast to delete them.

Get used to the synchronizer, it is the way of the future. Netlist load is
a remnant of the old batch processing days. But we still need it for
foreign netlists.