In Schematic,  (P99SE, SP6, Win98) if I select "Save Copy as",  and
select to save the file as an Orcad format file,   the following
"Bad things" appear to happen:

- The _original_ top level sheet and it's sub sheet are modified,
and corrupted.  (even though I said "Save _Copy_ as")
  --part of the top level sheet now appears in the sub sheet.
  --Some parts have been "X flipped" (by the save as process)

This is not a complex design,  with maybe a dozen parts on it.

I'd suggest having backups for everything in sight if any of you
want to try and duplicate this(?),  cause it doesn't look real stable
in this area,  at least to me.

I also begin to wonder (and now suspect) that this may be how my Schematic
user database came to be corrupted,  as described in a previous thread.
(As I was importing and exporting Orcad files around that time too,
never done that before,  and never had a .ddb corrupted before...Just
connecting the dots here leads me to suspect this.

btw: After the corrupted .ddb,  and the failure of a backup tape (NP,
redundant tapes,  and CDR's too...),  I looked around a bit to even further
enhance my archival storage redundancy and found this: http://www.fileback-pc.com/
I turned another system into a Network Disk drive,  this setup all
works very, very nicely....
---Phil