Sorry I was not at work due to an operation on my nose!
But thank you all. As I stated, the problem occurs regardless
of type or footprint.
I will call this "Remaining Netlisting Macros". Which means, after
"execute" you see a very few macros still there in the "preview changes"
box. Only when you change these macros in the Netlist manager manually,
do they not aprear anymore.
Intresting is that these macros asre not unique, several of the same
type are done already.
I had the same problem with another Protel SP(5), another project on
another PC 7. The only common thing in between is me! due to which I
think I have to revise my style since no other seems to have faced the
problem before.
I will put on the forum in case I got more info.

Bests,
Shahab