At 10:19 AM 6/5/2002 -0400, Darryl Newberry wrote:
>I switched my list prefs to DIGEST mode, but was annoyed to discover that
>the "digest" is a hierarchy of attachments within attachments, to several
>levels. This means I can't search by topic, and it's ridiculously time
>consuming to find a particular posting. Is there a way to change this to a
>single flat email containing all the postings for the day?

Subscribe to protel-users-PEDA-Archive

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is an echo of the Techserv list, and you can set it for digest
mode, which arrives as a single message with a list of message authors and
subjects at the beginning, followed by the individual messages. I think
that is what you want.

However, the easiest way to get the list, in my opinion, is to simply
filter all the messages into a single folder, which one can look at or not
look at, as often or as rarely as one wants.....