Von: EDA Software Technical Dpt. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2002 12:05
An: edaforum
Betreff: [PEDA] ''Access violation'' problem

Before 2 days I create a new database with one schematic and one PCB file.
Yesterday when I try to open my PCB file I realized that there were missing
9
components but I still had their designators on my PCB (with green color).

Those components still exists at the Design Manager list. but when I try to
edit
one of them I got the following message:
''Access violation at address OE3D7BC6 in module ADVPCB.DLL. Read of address
00000044''

If I try to jump to one of them I get a minimized PCB Editor.

If I try to move one of them or their designators I've got the message :
''Access violation at address OE3D7BC6 in module ADVPCB.DLL. Read of address
00000044''
Exception Occurred in
PCB:( What ever the last command was )

Note:After any system crash...

Ignore
Quit

I restarted PROTEL and I try to repair my database but I still got the
problem.

I try to UPDATE PCB from SCH but I got the same message:
''Access violation at address OE3D7BC6 in module ADVPCB.DLL. Read of address
00000044''

Does anybody has any suggestions?

I'm using 99SE SP6 with win2000.

* Tracking #: 5A8B92A57C66764AB73B89928E2AEB1B4A92DE8C